Very cool. Where was this taken? I can see why you'd be pissed off at some of the audience the night at the Horseshoe...
This was recorded at Easy Street Records in Idaho (where Josh is from). He had a 7 track disc of the recording for sale at his show. I have to thank you for giving me the info on how to put a You Tube clip in my blog. I copied you from Music Geeks.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Very cool. Where was this taken? I can see why you'd be pissed off at some of the audience the night at the Horseshoe...
This was recorded at Easy Street Records in Idaho (where Josh is from). He had a 7 track disc of the recording for sale at his show.
I have to thank you for giving me the info on how to put a You Tube clip in my blog.
I copied you from Music Geeks.
Post a Comment