So the observant among you may have already noticed my "Most played itunes" list on the right of the page.
I'm not sure how frequently this list is going to change as right now Ox's album "Dust Bowl Revival" and Margot and the Nuclear So and So's album "The Dust of Retreat" (odd how they both have dust in the title), have a healthy lead over almost everything else. My most played tunes are at about 30 plays which I think shows some dedication. Both of those albums are really wonderful listens - I absolutely love them.
The list got me to thinking how cool it would be if we all had life playlists. Imagine everytime you played a track, it registered on your own playlist. Come your funeral, they could pull up your playlist, sort by most played and play the top 10 or 20 tracks as a musical eulogy. Wouldn't that be a beautiful way to look back on somebody's life.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment