Friday, August 12, 2005

A moment in the sun

Well it's 8am on a friday and I have the day off work. Last night I scored one of the finest goals I have ever scored. It's a good day.
For the record I scored with a deft chip from about 20 yards whilst holding off a defender, it was a thing of beauty.
Also last night, Svato who I play football with, gave me a 300Gb hard drive full off music! So right now I am trawling through an amazing chasm of music and picking and choosing what I want to copy. It's like I've been handed the keys to HMV for a night.
I remember when a new CD would be something I would cherish and listen to 400 times. Now I seem to have 10 or 20 albums coming in a week. It's scary.
Off course I could say no but hey, I think we all know that's not going to happen.
Ok, I hear my baby wakening,
Alan

1 comment:

Shamus said...

As you say "the keys to HMV" in the predigital days I could only have dreamed to access so much music so in a way this is like a dream come true for me. I now have more music than I could ever listen too and I end up actually listening to a very small portion of it, but still I can relate.